1. Farahnaz Rezaeian Zadeh, Akhilesh Kumar Pandy, Mohammad Davarpanah Jazi, “Capacity Planning Scientific Work Flow on Cloud Through ant Colony Approach”, 8th International Conference on Communication Network, 25-27 July 2014, Bangalore, India.
2. Mahur Z, Saraee M H & Davarpanah Jazi M, “Improvement of association-based gene mapping accuracy by selecting high rank features”, in Proceedings of International conference on bioinformatics, computational biology, genomics and chemoinformatics (BCBGC), 2008.
3. Abdollahi F &Davarpanah Jazi M, “Implementation of advanced radar processes on TMS320-C5x processors”, in Proceedings of IEEE international conference on information and emerging technologies (ICIET 2007), 131-135, Karachi, Pakistan.
4. Akbari R, Davarpanah Jazi M & Palhang M, “A hybrid method for robust multiple objects tracking in cluttered background”, in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE international conference on information and communication technology from theory to application, 4-8 April 2006, Damascus, Syria.
5. Davarpanah Jazi M and Hedayati Mobarekeh , “Formal methods in software development, a framework for transforming formal text to graphical representation”, in Proceedings of the 11th Iranian conference on Electrical Engineering (IEEE2003), 246-257, 6-8 May, Shiraz, Iran.
6. Davarpanah Jazi M & Flynn D J, “CARE: A tool to support information system requirements modelling”, in Proceedings of the 6th annual CSI computer conference, 121-132, 20-22 February 2001, Isfahan, Iran.
7. Flynn D & Davarpanah Jazi M, “Virtual Flows: A virtual reality assistant for building user requirement”, in Proceedings of international forum cum conference on information technology and communication, 2000.
8. Davarpanah Jazi M & Flynn D J, “User evaluation of a user-centred modelling method by case study”, in Proceedings of the 8th Iranian conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE’2000), 49-61, 17-19 May, Isfahan, Iran.
9. Davarpanah Jazi M & Flynn D, “ UOP: A framework and a tool for optimization of business and manufacturing processes”, in Proceedings of the first conference on optimization and its applications, 17-19 November, 1998, Mashad, Iran.
10. Davarpanah Jazi M & Flynn D J, “UCR: The way users model their requirements themselves”, in Proceedings of the 3rd international annual computer conference of the Computer Society of Iran (CSICC'97), 55-64, 23-25 December, Tehran, Iran.
11. Flynn D J & Davarpanah Jazi M, “Empirical evaluation of the EFD: a user oriented requirements modelling method”, in Proceedings of the fifth annual conference of the British Computer Society information systems methodologies specialist group, Jayaratna N(ed), 171-180, 27-29 August 1997, Preston, UK.
12. Davarpanah Jazi M & Flynn D J, “Can users build requirements model themselves”, in Proceedings of the 5th European conference on Information Systems (ECIS'97), 239-253, 22-24 June, Cork, Ireland.
13. Flynn D J, Davarpanah Jazi M & Quek P, “User evaluation of a user centred modelling method by case study”, in Proceedings of EASE-97, Empirical assessment in software engineering, 1-22, 24-26 March 1997, Kitchenham B (ed), University of Keele, UK.
14. Davarpanah Jazi & Flynn D J, “Event Flow Diagrams, a user-centred approach to requirements engineering” in Proceedings of the first annual computer conference of Computer Society of Iran (CSICC'95), 74-80, 25-28 December, Tehran, Iran.
15. Davarpanah Jazi M, “Event Flow Diagrams: a user centred requirements engineering method”, in Proceedings of CAiSE'95 doctoral consortium on advanced information systems engineering, 55-56, 12-16 June 1995, Jyuaskilla, Finland.
16. Flynn D J & Davarpanah Jazi, “Organizational and information system modelling for information system requirements determination”, inProceedings of the 13th international conference on Entity-Relationship approach (ER'94),79-93, Loucopoulos P (ed), Springer-Verlag, 13-16 December, Manchester, UK.